Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Warm and Cozy Scarf

Every year I get on a scarf kick. I’ll find a pattern I love, make enough until I’m tired of that pattern, then move on to the next.  I know it’s a tad early to be making scarfs considering we are still having days where the temperature reaches 90, but I can’t help but to share this one now! If you are like me, you love giving homemade christmas gifts. (And you know that list of people can get long).
This is the pattern I used (I did NOT come up with this pattern on my own, it belongs to this fellow blogger).  I absolutely loooove it! There is a video along with it to help you.
Here’s how mine turned out:





I did change the pattern up some. Instead of having 10 repeats, I made 14. It has approximately 40 rows.
This is the beauty of making this yourself. It’s yours to make it however you like.

Happy Crocheting!



Categories: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Looks so beautiful. My daughter {who is 7} and I just started to learn to crochet together and I love it. I can't wait to be able to make real things like hats. We've just been messing around. I love crocheting though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me what kind of yarn and crochet hook size you used for this scarf? Love it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete